Just generally good lifestyle upgrades.
Some are products I own and others I want to try/buy. Others are just generally good lifestyle upgrades.
See Subscriptions and Services for software recommendations.
- Moon Pod - FEEL THE FUTURE OF RELAXATION
- Guy Buffet Lithographs - Paintings like stop-frame animations by Guy Buffet.
- Steamer for Clothes
- Vacuum Cleaner - Dyson v8 works very well.
- Candles - Diptyque Baies classic candle.
- Air Fryer
- Instant Pot
- Sunscreen - Biore UV feels incredibly lightweight due to its gel texture, is odorless, has no whitecast that is hard to rub off the face unlike many popular creams.
- Moisturizer - I was gifted belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, and it is great. Aromatherapy Moisturizing Body Lotion or Aveeno Body Lotion are other good options.
- Perfumes - I love the Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint-Germain. See also Sasha Chapin’s list.
- The Framework Laptop - A thin and light notebook that looks as pretty as the Macbook, but as configurable as a home-built machine. In an ideal world, I could use all the macOS goodness on Linux via Darling.
- Zimaboard - Single board server.